Tight cliq/crew. Similar to WU Tang
You on Two Four? Hell naw them niggaz is tight I aint cool enough.
A case of beer, containing 24 cans, hence, two four
Jack went to the party with a two four, and ended up chundering all over the dining room table
(Noun) A case of beer consisting of 24 bottles. Usually enough for one or two Canadians. "Case" or "Box" are seldom used in lieu of two-four. Popularly consumed with a candle light dinner.
Wife: "How's the Kraft Dinner, eh?"
Husband: "Good there. Would ya mind gettin us a couple more Moosehead outta the two-four? It's in the snowbank on the left, eh?"
Canadian term referring to a case of beer containing twenty-four bottles.
We went camping with a two-four of Blue and got right ripped. Beauty.
1. A case of 24 beer cans or beer bottles.
2. The May Two-Four which is the May long weekend celebrated on the 4th Monday of May - near May 24th (Victoria Day) in Canada, New Zealand, and Australia.
1. Can you pick me up a two four from the store?
2. What are you doing for the May two four? Heading up to the cottage?
1) A term common in Canada, more so in Ontario than anywhere else referring to a case of 24 beers.
2) The May 24th long weekend in Canada
1) I got a two-four of molson canadian here, let's get sloppy.
2) Its the May 2-4 weekend! yay!
A musical time structure.
Ragtime is typically played in two-four.
When you are playing a card game such as killer or poker and you you get a two and a four. You have to take two Shots or drink two times.
Yo! Liz got two four! She gotta drink twice!