1. completely and totally obsessed with Twitter.
2. constantly checking/updating Twitter
Alanna's completely Twitter-pated. She's always online.
1) Letting everyone know, on Twitter, about all the annoying cutesy things you and your new love do.
2) Sending love thoughts to your new love on Twitter for us all to see (and eventually become annoyed by).
See also: Twittiot
4) Assuming Everyone is in love with you and need to read on Twitter about your every new thought and goal for the day. (also see: Twittiot)
3) This can also mean "Falling in Love" according to Disney Fans.
Definition 1) Jane Twitters everytime she's thinking about her long kiss in the moonlight. She's Twitter-Pated.
Definition 4) Jenny feels the need to tell us about her random thoughts on how to be a better worker and how we should all work as hard as she does to help the environment.
Originating from WALT DISNEY'S BAMBIE-The feeling your new girlfriend has when you first start going out and before she loses interest in you and doesnt want to talk about things apon finding out that she's moving to a different state. She will then find a new man behind your back who can supply her with a much better long distance relationship and find that he makes her much more twitter-pated than you did. she is then NO LONGER TWITTER-PATED by you. (SEE ALSO: horny, indecicive, unwilling, secretive)
"I got really twitter-pated when that hot guy drove buy with his nice car."
"Yesterday i felt really twitter-pated by him, but not today."
"Hmmm. I was twitter-pated when i first saw you but not now that i've gotten to know that you arent perfect..."