2) Sending love thoughts to your new love on Twitter for us all to see (and eventually become annoyed by).
See also: Twittiot
4) Assuming Everyone is in love with you and need to read on Twitter about your every new thought and goal for the day. (also see: Twittiot)
3) This can also mean "Falling in Love" according to Disney Fans.
Definition 4) Jenny feels the need to tell us about her random thoughts on how to be a better worker and how we should all work as hard as she does to help the environment.
2) the flighty exciting feeling you get when you think about/see the object of your affection.
3) romantically excited (i.e.: aroused)
4) the ever increasing acceleration of heartbeat and body temperature as a result of being engulfed amidst the exhilaration and joy of being/having a romantic entity in someone's life.
2. the way birds and other animals act during mating season (as seen in Bambi)
2. "The birds gettin all twitterpated," said the owl. (Disney's Bambi really is a good movie.)