1) Letting everyone know, on Twitter, about all the annoying cutesy things you and your new love do.
2) Sending love thoughts to your new love on Twitter for us all to see (and eventually become annoyed by).
See also: Twittiot
4) Assuming Everyone is in love with you and need to read on Twitter about your every new thought and goal for the day. (also see: Twittiot)
3) This can also mean "Falling in Love" according to Disney Fans.
Definition 1) Jane Twitters everytime she's thinking about her long kiss in the moonlight. She's Twitter-Pated.
Definition 4) Jenny feels the need to tell us about her random thoughts on how to be a better worker and how we should all work as hard as she does to help the environment.
word of the day: March 27, 2008
1)to be completely enamored with someone/something.
2) the flighty exciting feeling you get when you think about/see the object of your affection.
3) romantically excited (i.e.: aroused)
4) the ever increasing acceleration of heartbeat and body temperature as a result of being engulfed amidst the exhilaration and joy of being/having a romantic entity in someone's life.
When he smiled at her, the rush of warm, fuzzy, excited sensations that filled her made her realize she was completely twitterpated with this man.
An enjoyable disorder characterized by feelings of excitement, anticipation, high hopes, recent memories of interludes, giddiness, and physical overstimulation which occur simultaneously when experiencing a new love. These feelings take over without warning, usually at odd times (such as at a check-out line), with or without the partner present, and make it difficult to concentrate on anything but romance. They interfere with work and safe driving, but should be experienced at least once in every person's lifetime.
Lisa is too twitterpated to even get a good night's sleep ever since she met David.
1. the happy jumpy feeling you get that causes you to smile uncontrolably.
2. the way birds and other animals act during mating season (as seen in Bambi)
1. Vianne gets twitterpated when Marcos touches her cheak.
2. "The birds gettin all twitterpated," said the owl. (Disney's Bambi really is a good movie.)
Yes. Nearly everybody gets twitterpated in the springtime. For example: You're walking along, minding your own business. You're looking neither to the left, nor to the right, when all of a sudden you run smack into a pretty face. Woo-woo! You begin to get weak in the knees. Your head's in a whirl. And then you feel light as a feather, and before you know it, you're walking on air. And then you know what? You're knocked for a loop, and you completely lose your head!
Bambi promised never to become Twitterpated, but it happened anyway
The electrified feeling one gets when the woman of their dreams (or man) has finally become real and has stepped into their life from said dreams. Also the overwhelming sensation of feeling completeness and joyful bliss beyond all other emotions, similiar to smitten.
Christopher is absolutely Twitterpated with his angelic love,Nichole and wants to marry her one day.
the way you feel when you really like someone but you just dont know how to explain how you feel.
Im so twitterpated with my new bf.
Complete and immediate infatuation with someone or something that occurs in the onset of Spring; giddy excitement rooted in the physical.
After meeting a potential romantic partner, the overwhelming physical desire and excitement to see them again. sprung