Top Definition
A smoking device made from a trombone, generally used to smoke cannabis. The mouthpiece is used as the bowl and the spit valve is the carb. Water is not actually used, however "trombong" sounded more catchy then "trompipe".
"Dude, after you finish that B flat scale, take another hit from the trombong. Wurd."
by Josh Zimmerman May 18, 2008
7 Words related to Trombong

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.