1. Trizz is a synonym to the word "stuff".
2. It can also be used as etc, or etcetera.
Needs an "and" in front of it for it to be used this way.
3. Trizz-F (pronounced Trihhzzz EFFFF!) Is a interjection equivalent to saying "Oh No", "Crap!", "Eek!", ETC.
1. Oh since we're going to Terry's beach house, don't forget to bring your bathing suit and trizz.
1b. Clean up all this trizz, Hare! I can't see your floor!
2. We're baking cookies, cakes, pastries and trizz.
3. Trizz-F! I can't believe I forgot my L.A. textbook! Now I have to pay a $50 fee!
a word used to describe the sethro troll, the yay area legend.
also, being overall a very hyphy
what's up trizz?
what about trizz?
why you so trizz?
no shirt. no shoes. no trizz.
The equivalent of the word "True" usually used to indicate agreement to something. It doesn't flat out replace the word 'true' in every situation, only when you agree to something that was said.
In the examples, the word (true) is replaced by trizz.
Person 1: She's so pretty!
Person 2: Trizz, she can be model
Person 1: That party was live last night!
Person 2: Trizz, that party did one thing!
Person 1: I just won a million dollars you want half of it?
Person 2: Trizzzzzzz
to run a train on a chick
yo reggie, lets run a trizz on that bitch
trash, bad kid, garbage
Steelsnip3r: Zaffey your BR is total trizz today
Zaffey: STE...steel im sorry!
after getting a easy 4 shot double kill...
Steelsnip3r: OH MY GOD GET TRIZZED ON YOU RANDOM!
oh, trizz trizz
To run a 3 way-train on a fine ass bitch.
"I told you once, none of you rappers as cold as Krumbz/
Havent ran trizz on a girl yet but Ive driven a train over one/"