1. Something that is sufficiently badass and awesome.
2. A cool, relaxing moment.
You are so not tranq.
That sunset is really tranq, yo.
to be calm; "calm down"
comes from the word "tranquil"
synonyms: chill, calm down
Miranda: why would you make out with my boyfriend, julie?
Julie: tranq, skank
I'm gonna go eat a tranq, be back in a minute.
When you see someone really hot and you wish you could be with them and then use them to your advantage, or when you would be willing to let someone use you to their advantage
He's hot grab me some tranq
1. A slur word for tranquility, and is used in replacement for peace as a way of saying goodbye.
2. Also refers to going to sleep, in a peaceful manner. References tranquilizers which induce unconciousness.
1. "Hey see you tommorow." "Yeah tranq."
2. "Ok well Im tranqin' up. See you later." "Have a good sleep."
word of the day: March 16, 2012
(Short for tranquilizer
1. A sedative, or the act of sedating.
2. Any chemical substance used for calming a human or animal through injection or ingestion.
n. "The TRANQs are kept in the emergency medical locker by the gauze."
v. "The bear was TRANQed so that officials could safely transport it back into the wild."
v. "You need to TRANQ out, man, it isn't the end of the world."