This Japanese made car will be the number one selling car company in America this year of 2008. They outsold GM in June to the point that there is no physical way for them to catch up.
Also, they have amazing gas mileage and are made of wonderful quality. Unlike the US made cars, that we all love to pay big bucks for, which in turn craps out and loses its value in less than a year.
So that makes Toyota possibly, the worlds greatest car manufacturer.
Bob- "Man! I hate paying these gas prices! Should have bought a Toyota Prius instead of this F-350!"
Larry- "Yeah, too bad for you! I enjoy my Prius with 60/mpg."
The car thats always moving forward.... Always
no matter how hard you slam on your brakes your Toyota won't stop
Crap. Reliable and regular as my grandmother's prune-fed bowel movements, maybe, but still crap.
Neighbor A: "Wow! Is that your new Toyota?"
Neighbor B: "Sure is! What do you think?!"
Neighbor A: "...well, it's crap."
Car that never stops even when you press hard on the brakes.
Im trying to stop this bitch but its moving foward right into that tree,BAM BITCH TOYOTA LAUCE
A company that recalled more cars than it sold in 2006.
Damn, your Toyota Camry is ugly as hell.
1. A supremely reliable car of Japanese design. Formerly imported direct from Japan, now more commonly assembled in the USA.
2. Most likely any non-Honda car with over 300,000 on the odometer.
3. A vehicle with normally bland body styling, an underpowered engine, and weak acceleration that is easy on the wallet, and prettymuch indestructible.
4. A company known mostly for the Camry, that has a produced a few outstanding exceptions to itself. Namely the Celica Supra, and the Mid-Engined MR2.
5. Also sold under the Brand 'Lexus', and more recently 'Scion'.
Me: Dad, when are you going to get rid of that '73 Corona of yours?
Dad: When the engine finally dies.
Me: Let's see. The heater's broken, the trunk is rusted out, the odometer is nearly at 400,000, the radio is somewhere around a truck stop on Skykomish, and the exaust system is prettymuch useless. One day you're going to go outside, there will just be the engine sitting by it's lonely self in the driveway and it will STILL work.
During the 1980's the Toyota Camry was prettymuch a government issued car.
Yet another Japanese car manufacturer. Known by ricers as God for creating the Toyota Supra. Had the movie, Fast and Furious not come out, none of these ignorant ricer kids would know shit about the Supra.
Bob: Dale, did you know Toyota is going to be in NASCAR next year?
i asian made car that kills you when ever it feels like
My toyota prius just gave me aids yo