Total Education (known as "Total ED", or more commonly "Total" by its students) is an alternative learning facility located in Vancouver, British Columbia, for students that aren't compatible with mainstream school. It hosts grades 10 to 12.
About 80% of the students there smoke cigarettes. About 95% are actually really fucking nice people. There's a lot of metalheads and artists.
Generally, the typical student at Total will have had either drug issues, mental health issues, behaviour issues, etc. Our school's a little crazy. But we like it that way, and being around people who have struggled with the same things you have is extremely therapeutic.
The general attitude amongst the students is that they love their school. You always hear people saying how much they like it here. Our school was hosted at Tupper for a while because our school had a fire, and pretty much everybody completely hated it and all the students in it. But we're back, and everyone's happy.
Guy1: Hey, what school do you go to?
Guy2: I go to Total Ed. It's fuckin' awesome.
A insurance term that describes the condition of a damaged car when the cost to repair the damage exceeds the actual appraised value of the vehicle.
A '03 BMW X3 that gets ripped in half by a dumptruck would be considered "totaled". An '87 Nova that has a cracked windshield would also be considered "totaled."
Beyond repair or not worth repairing.
After hitting the tree, the car was totaled. Well, maybe it could have been put on the road again, but the insurance adjuster wouldn't authorize the payment.
1. State of complete intoxication (ie, hammered, floored, wasted, smashed, destroyed, etc...).
2. When the total cost of repairs to a vehicle excedes the total appraissed value of the vehicle.
3. On a driving penalty scale, one up from DWI 3rd offense, one down from attempted automotive manslaughter (except in states where the above are equivalent).
1. I got so totaled I passed out on the bar last night.
2. My insurance provider told me to start looking for a new car when I totaled mine.
3. Al: I was drinking and driving last night, and something bad happened.
Bob: DWI, AGAIN??
Al: Nah, I totaled my car.
To destroy something beyond recognition.
Dave totaled his car. It was a complete write off.
To finish something off entirely.
He totaled a fifth of whiskey.
Aight all of u r retarded.
Okay here is totaled.
If your car is worth $6000, and it gets sideswiped, and the repairs would cost $6000 or more, its totaled, if the damage meets or exceeds the value of the car, its totaled
Dag yo, my car got totaled, and I cant pay the $4000 to fix it, cause I just bought it for $3500.
getting totally wasted off of some substance.... legal or illegal
i smoked that chron and i just got totaled.