- The last call for alcohol is at 2 am.
- You can't buy liquor or beer anywhere but at a government owned establishment (which most of them close at 9 pm: LCBO).
- The weed is the worst in the world.
- The clubs are pack with dudes, with a ratio of like 9 dudes per chick in clubs.
- The city reeks.
- The majority of people dress like absolute crap and have no fashion sense whatsoever.
- For some reason, most Toronto chicks don't like to hang out with girls or don't have too many chick friends because they all stab each other in the back (haha).
- The toronto Maple Leafs absolutely suck ass (good reflection of the city overall).
- The strip clubs are the worst. The lap dances are 20$ and you're not supposed to touch (of course I do anyway and the chicks like it).
- They have the worst drivers in the world.
- It's filled with fucking annoying faggot douchebags.
- There's really nothing to see there. It's an absolutely shitty version of New York.
- Cost of living is high for such a boring city.
- You go downtown after 9 PM and it's completely DEAD! (except for the shitty "entertainment" disctrict which is filled with dudes laced clubs.)
- People from Toronto hate the city, so need I say more?
In a nutshell, Toronto is New York's retarded half brother.
- There are some pretty hot chicks (from all sorts of diverse ethnic backgrounds).
- The chicks are dumb as hell.
- The chicks are pretty easy to get in bed (especially if you speak 4 languages fluently and happen to be a good looking 6'2 and lean 205 lbs guy like me.)
Dude #2: No fucking way bro! I'd rather hang myself than go to fucking Toronto.
Dude #1: You know what? fuck it, lets go to Montreal instead.
Dude #2: Yeahhhh, now you're talking!
Also, all these small-town farmboys and rural mofos that talk about our crime problem and shit really have no idea what they're talking about because they are too busy fornicating with farm animals and relatives to come to Toronto to experience it first hand.
Besides, we have the hottest women in the world, including Paris and New York. Period.
- Toronto has wealth, power and influence. Most Canadians resent anyone that is more successful than they are (penis envy).
- It is the most diverse city in Canada. Most trailor trashes and rednecks are naturally not going to like the city. That's why they are in places like Barrie or North Bay.
- Toronto media and culture dominates the country and Canadians are too weak and stupid to either change the channel or read any other newspaper other than the Globe and Mail
- Toronto is a magnificent city that works extremely well for a city its size. Most countries support and nourish their great cities. However, Canadians have this natural tendency to tear down anything that reminds them what they are not - sophisticated and successful.
Toronto is the city of the future. It is a hip, fun, lively city for that sets the benchmark for other Canadian cities.
Ps. Those people who have been dislocated from Toronto because they were not bright or hungry enough to make it, or who resent the inflow of immigrants because they make white people feel like a minority in the city - STAY OUT. The city does not need any more stupid trailor trash, pikes, crack whores, rednecks or any other losers to pollute its gene pool.
"My city sucks, so I'll just rag on Toronto."
"I've never been to Toronto, but my mommy says it is bad."
"Toronto is the greatest."
"I'm a racist Albertan, so I don't like Toronto!"
"Oh no, Toronto makes us rednecks feel like a minority! Time to take the truck back to the farm in Alberta."
"Quebec sucks, parts of Montreal look like they are about to be demolished. Until you realize people actually live there! I wish I could leave this place and get to Toronto!"
Inspires many negative definitions on the website urbandictionary.com. Some have suggested that this proliferation may result from Torontonians having better things to do in their city than writing diatribes about other cities. Residents of these other cities are afforded more solitude and idle time from a lack of nearby entertainment.
Most residents of Toronto proper and visitors agree that it is a city that is coming into its own as worldwide destination. Proudly boasts the least crime of all major cities in Canada and a storied hockey team that will hopefully win the Stanley Cup again before the next ice age.