v.) When an organism does something socially awkward or stupid
n.) (1) Someone who has committed the act of being an idiot; butchering simple math, or not picking up on a simple joke
(2) A form of "currency" awarded after someone has "tooded"; a "stupid point";
(v) I cant believe he thought it would be a good idea to romp a panda bear, clearly he tood.
(n1) Why did he chase a squirrell through his backyard with an eggbeater? what a tood.
"dude, isnt six divided by three, nine?"
"one tood for you."
The Standard Tood is the rapid up-and-down movement of the index and middle fingers, while folding the other fingers in as if making a fist. A tood can be used to express many things, such as welcome, celebration, acknowledgment, pwnage
, or a goodbye. Tood was derived from toodle-oo (or TooDaLou), and the world has never been the same since its creation.
Many variants of the tood exist. Destructive Tood is the violent tooding of nearby objects so as to cause maximum damage and mess. Jewlia Tood is like a Standard Tood but with the two fingers separated into a V. Inappropriate Tood is like a Standard Tood but only moving the index finger down, thus giving any recipient the bird
DGlov: Dude, you just owned, bitch!
Teek: Tood to that, brotha. (Teek toods)
DGlov: Ey, Teek's here! (DGlov toods)
DGlov: Ey, Teek, you want a pizza?
Teek: Fo sho! (Teek toods)
1. Slang term used in place of 'goodbye'. Often affectionately followed by the word 'cunt'.
2. To leave to go somewhere else.
3. To disappear or vanish
'I'm leaving.... toods'
'What time are we toodsing?'
'Where did my jumper toods to?'
- The feeling between waking and dreaming.
- The tood is grammatically used as a PLACE eg,
"Last night i had no worries and was jus feelin good for no reasen; man i was in the tood"
- A place in time where one feels good and forgets all other worries. Much like enlightenment except without the understanding; it is a more simple form of pure satisfaction and happiness.
- Reachin " the tood™ " can be done in many different ways, sometimes through just having everything just right in your life at a given point, sometimes using recreational substances, sometimes when listening to a really good song or music it is different for every person.
" i woke up this morning and the sunshine hurt my eyes " - an example of been in the tood.
"sometimes in life u feel the fight is over" - as above
" everybody lets put your hands together and be in the tood tnite"
A term of respect and admiration, usually reserved for dignitaries and those of royal or otherwise admirable character.
Question: Yo man, did you hear about our new president?
Answer: Yeah brotha, that Obama is one heck of a tood!
a person who is a noob, usually at software progamming but sometimes also just in general
hey tood, heard u cant code