1. n. An I-Talian.
adj. I-Talian in ancestry, heritage, or state of mind.
2. n. Anyone who has more cousins than teeth.
3. n. A member of a family which takes up more than 50% of a city or town's population.
4. n. An imbred.
1. Rocky Marciano wasn't Latino, he was Togno.
Those mobsters were so Togno.
2. Don't smile so much, or we'll all see your teeth and know you're a Togno.
3. Shiet, Netcong is so full of Tognos.
4. So his mamma and his daddy is really second cousins, so he's a Togno in every sense of the word.
a person who is milking an injury to avoid work
I was at work yesterday, and this togno came in complaining about not being able to type due to sore forearms.