Tigers are a large striped Feline predatory Being found in the forests of India, Siberia, and Sumatra. These beings are considered the largest of their class, and are also the most endangered...
2. A term of endearment between male parents and male offspring;
3. What Alpha Males are called by their Females as endearment;
4. A sort of deprecation used by Police, Lawyers, etc.
2. Hey, Tiger! Let's go to the Water Park!
3. Mmmmm, Tiger! Shag me some more, Baby!!
4. Hold on, Tiger. Kilbourne Hall isn't exactly Kindergarten!
" Yeah, a tiger bit me. It's true, honest, go on, hit me in the stomach!"
"Mary, you'll never get anywhere in life by just lying around without a head, you know."
"Gurgle gurgle gurgle"
(Translation: "This is true mother, but as a tiger has bitten off my head and eaten it, I'm afraid I have no choice. In fact, that is the very reason why I'm finding it a little difficult to communicate with you at the moment and so I shall stop forthwith. Goodbye for ever")
2. A good friend.
3. An Acquaintance.
2. "Yo Tiger! Whattup?"
3. "Hey Tiger. Long time, no see."