Differences when compared to baseball inclue, but are not limited to:
1. Defenders are allowed stop base runners by any means necessary. In turn runners are allowed to keep their bats to defend themselves.
2. Pitchers are allowed to throw three balls consecutively, and in a game are given a total of three ceramic balls filled with whatever they want.
3. Wild Dogs and gorgeous honeys are allowed to roam the field distracting and attacking defenders or offenders at their whim.
4. Each inning the offenders are allowed to control a Miata which is allowed to roam the field, defending few, and flattening others.
5. And Lastly, twenty feet behind second base is the gun circle, with a fully loaded revolver. Under no circumstance are players allowed to enter the gun circle, or use the gun.
The players amazing, the game phenomenal. This is Thunderball!
1.) Played with a Rugby style ball on a field roughly the size of a basketball court with lacrosse goals.
2.) Goals are scored by throwing or kicking the ball through the goal.
3.) Play resumes by means of a kick-off. If the kickf goes through the goal, it counts as 3 Goals.
4.) There are no out of bounds.
5.) Shots cannot be taken within the Goalie box. This box extends roughly 1-2 yards around the Goal.
6.) Tackling the ball carrier results in a Turnover. Play resumes immediately after the other team recovers the ball.
7.) The ball can be advanced by running or passing the ball.
8.) There are no rules.
You: Na, I'm still recovering from when you broke my femur last time we played.
Bro#2: "Yo Bro, we have to check Weather.com and make sure that a severe enough storm is on the way."
Bro#1: "Alright Bro, sounds like a plan."
Snowballing, but not the cool kind.
- (partner sneaks up to face and snowballs) Haha I just snowballed you!
- (guy spits cum back into partner's laughing face and mouth) I just Thunderballed you!