(a) it's halloween bro. i want to party, let's throw down!
(b) that epic douche kept txting my girlfriend, so we had to throw down.
(c) she was only like 100lbs, but we had some beers last night and she could really throw down!
some boys were all up in our ish so we hadta throw down ta represent.
To contribute money to marijuana.
I'll throw down $5 for that sack
1] to fight.
she was up in my face and i was ready to throwdown hardcore.
to street fight - comes from throwing down the gauntlet
you need to throw down when he's being an asshole
Usage: either as two words (throw down) or one (throwdown).
1. noun - Uncommon passion when having sex, making out, or some other form of sexual contact. Usually involves groping or aggression, sometimes growling, and varying degrees of being on the edge of losing self-control.
2. verb - to make something happen in a big way. to perform well, brilliantly, with virtuosity.
3. verb - to drink. a lot.
4. verb - to fight and win. Losing a fight should not be referred to as "throwing down."
"Wow... he's such a quiet guy. Who knew he'd have that kind of throwdown?"
"That band was off the chain! They threw the f**k down!"
"Oh, it's been a long week. I think it's about to be a case of the doublefisted throwdown with that case over there."
"Ooh... That dude at the bar was chattin' up the wrong girl. her man was about to throw down."
1) A Hardcore band.
2) A violent dance often displayed at hardcore shows.
1) I like throwdown. They sound nice to my ears.
2) There was throwdown at the 'Himsa' show. It was nice.
To contribute money towards the purchase of something.