1. Overtly expensive 'designer' sunglasses (Dior, Klein et al), named as so because they are to be worn only for three months, after that they are out of fashion.
2. Any overtly expensive fashion product expected to run out of fashion in limited time.
3. Any piece of art bought only because of the name associated with it and not the piece of art itself.
4. Sunglasses associated with three months.
2. Yes, I'm serious, he bought Dior anal lube for three-hundred EUR and after three months just didn't use it any more because it was out of fashion.'
3. 'This Mondriaan here is the prize item of my collection, I'm extremely positive I would have bought for enough money to sustain a third world country for six months any-how if the artist wasn't famous. If you do not see this, you know nothing of art.'
4. I hate it when there are three-months sunglasses in my prawns on the barbie.