|1.||Three the Hard Way|
Something that's difficult to do. Originates from four difficult sporting maneuvers:
Which can be used to describe the difficulties in life.
1. Spinning your body (360 degrees) into a grind in the most difficult manner.
2. Spinning your body (360 degrees)on a skateboard in the most difficult manner.
3. Scoring from the 3 point line.
4. Rolling a 6 on a dice with a 3 and a 3.
Hence, meaning something that is difficult to do.
1. Damn son! Barry Aragon just did a hurricane topsoul down the 4 flat 20 rail, three the hard way!
2. That wack fool can't even 3 the hard way down the civic four stair set. Ice him.
3. My boy, Royboycop, scored a 3 the hard way to tie the game for the LA-T (Lambton Authority-Team).
4. You washed me son, you rolled three the hard way!
5. Living in the ghetto without that guap is like three the hard way.