Top Definition
An "extended" Macintosh keyboard—the most common type—has two keys formally known as 'Prince', one on each side of the space bar. Some compact keyboards have one only on the left.

So named after the musician "Prince" who changed his name to a symbol (than back to "Prince")

Also known as "The Command Key", "open-Apple key", "Apple key", "Apple modifier key"
The key formally known as 'Prince' has a single purpose: allowing the user to enter keyboard shortcut commands to GUI applications.
by C. Michael June 16, 2008
5 Words related to The key formally known as 'Prince'

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.