* Imagery from as early as cartoons to sitcoms to movies portraying white = good, dark = bad
* Derogatory insults again dark skin and non white people
* The idea that dark skin needs to be lightened by whitening creams or photoshop
* Dark skinned races rewarding their people for looking, acting, or thinking "white"
* The brainwashing technique used in advertising in non white countries, which states that one cannot find a spouse or decent job without being "fair"
* Hating oneself for having dark skin or non-European features
It is up to the non-white person to locate the white chip and take it out before they follow its instructions and self detonate
-Babies being judged by their "fairness" in non white races
-Fair and lovely whitening creams
-Indians having a hard time finding a spouse because of their skin color
-dark skinned people worshipping whites at every possible chance. Dark skinned men idolizing blondes or "Aryan" people
-Gandhi- the most popular figure in Indian history was a big time self hating racist.
I'm sure you can come up with an infinite number of examples where dark skinned people hate themselves and bring other dark skinned people down