Subscribe English
look up any word, like tex-sex:
Slang term used by students at the University of Cambridge to refer to the University of Oxford. Often said with (rightful) haughty derision.
Student 1: I go to the University of Oxford.
Student 2: (as he excretes pure snob juice) What, the other place? HAHAHAHAHAHA

(Student 1 leaves, as a slick trail of toff slime oozes from his back)
by Arialaxe January 15, 2012
4 1