A move pulled only during a shesha session, involving pointing right at someone (or a camera), taking a pull from the cobra and basically dominating the room around you with your presence. You must be sitting up properly, or in some rare cases standing, with your arm outstretched at the person/camera.
This move requires one to be drinking either an espresso or amaretto on the rocks, but not immediately while doing "The Marco".
You also need to be severely over dressed for where the shesha session is happening, ie wearing a 3/4 black jacket, black suit, black shirt (anything black really), in the places such as apartments, basements, student housing, etc.
"The Marco" was named after Marco "The Suit" Antonelli.
Internationally known for burying people in the desert.
Known for yelling "You better think about it!" for no reason.
Not to be confused with "A Marco".
Yes Frejek the name says it all! You didn't quite pull "The Marco" off, but i'm going to help you out.
What you did wrong while doing "The Marco" are:
1) The stone must be seen within the picture
2) You aren't taking a pull
3) You must be wearing either a suit or a 3/4 length jacket
4) Your point needs to be more outstretched
5) Sit up and not so hunched over
What you did right are:
1) Good eye contact with the camera
2) Holding the cobra within a hand, excellent
3) This is a necessity but I'm glad to see that you are in some sort of a dungeon like atmosphere!(Hense, why you need to be so dressed up. haha)
Now don't get down on yourself Frejek "The Marco" is a hard move to do and i know you will improve on it the next time!!