look up any word, like smh:
The Horner is a true drunk's dance move, used where ever you feel you need to use it. It's done by punching the air upwards with your left hand, then switched by your right, while continuously movin your hips to the music, and drinkin up.
"Dude! Your totally rockin The Horner!" OR "Do the best fuckin move out there! - The Horner!"
by Parsons & DJ March 20, 2008