look up any word, like blumpkin:
A man who molests little boys and girls; In order to be called "The chester Molester" you must live in a town called Chester

Otherwise you are just Chester The Molester
Run away! The Chester Molester is going to get me!
by "t-b0ne" Lake December 08, 2004