tharms tharmz adj-
1. A discription of ones arms, that are thick with alot of gerth.
2. Someone's arms that are as thick and fat, that they be compared to the thighs, combining the two words together.
1. My arms are so fat they look like thigh arms, like tharms. tharmz
2. I need to wear a sweater to hide my tharms tharmz
3. My arms have surpassed being bingo wings, they are now considered tharms tharmz
Syn- thick, fat, thigh, arms
Ant- toned, fit, firm, muscular
Related- arms, flabby, fat, thick, thighs
Misspellings- tharmz, tharmes