|1.||Texas Hill Country|
1. The most visited region than any other in Texas. Most loved for its scenery, it includes the following cities: San Antonio, Austin, Fredericksburg, New Braunfels, San Marcos and Alamo Heights. It includes many attractions that the family, friends or anyone can enjoy. For example: Seaworld Texas, Lyndon Baynes Johnson Memorial, Natural Bridge Caverns, The Riverwalk, The Alamo, the Texas State Capitol, Aquarena Springs and other places of interest (which is why this place as a lot of visitors).
2. Edwards Plateau (geographical term).
3. Setting of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
4. Area in Texas where the road goes up-and-down repeatably.
5. Where The South meets Southwest.
Damn the Texas Hill Country has lots of things to do!!!!