Teenager: genuinely confused what attitude?
Adult: THAT attitude!
Adult: Don't you be all sarcastic with ME!
1) you have to have a girlfriend/boyfriend otherwise you are gay (i dunno why teens call eachother gay even when they are straight)
most relationships at this time are based on insecurity, these are the reasons anyone would want to have a girlfriend:
1) rid of the pressure of being called gay or other stupid comments
2) show off
3) get closer to the other person than just a friend can
relationsips these ages are only based on looks, not whats on the inside. today, you have to be good looking and have bigs tits and ass otherwise you are considered unworthy by some moron who will eventually dump you for someone else!
2) you must smoke, drink, and have sex (funny how such morally wrong things are considered godly by teens)
3) you can't wear "whity tighties" or you will be dissed by most boxer wearers who have smaller d***s than you
(i wear boxer-briefs)
4) you must hate your parents
i am conservative and a teen. i went to school with these kind of morons. their rules control you and u cant do anything about it. while they bitch about how "popular" they are they are the most insecure. while you, the "unpopular" kid becomes sucessful in life, its usually the "cool" kids that will be flipping burgers
Adults think that teenagers haven't got a point of view on anything and that they're all the same. Open your eyes, you pretentious twats! Of course they've got an opinion! It's no wonder teenagers become so grumpy because adults never hear what they've got to say.
I am a teenager myself and given the choice, I would listen to what a teenager has to say rather than listen to some annoying little kid go on about how he scraped his knee.
Give teenagers a chance. They have interesting points of view!
Mum: Yes dear
I hope this will help you and that it is somewhat valid; I’m 16 years old, so if you are a teenager, know that we are in this together even though I don’t know you. Peace.
Jimmy: Look, it's not THE boys, all right?! It's A boy, and a TEENAGER!
mom:where are you going?
teen: to jens house to watch finding nemo. she got a new lightsaber too... and i want one too.... can i have one mom?
mom: you're supposed to be a teenager not a six year old.
teen: mom, i am 15. i am a teenager. i'm just more fun than you were when you were 15.