look up any word, like blumpkin:
A word used to describe the tangled wires and cables that seem to appear behind every TV.
Usually caused by having one or more gaming consoles and other accessories.
Guy: Dude, you have got the biggest Techno-mess I've ever seen back here!
by Kal-El7777 July 10, 2008

Words related to Techno-mess

cables gamer games mess ps3 techno technology television tv wires xbox