There are many types of teachers:
1. Good: Straight, Smart and Fun, Not Hurting Students in Any Way, Helps Greatly!!!
3. Bad: Ones that treat you POORLY, ones that looks like crap, ones that stare at you and then look away, "pen--" heads, Ones that tell you to be quiet for no reason, Ones that put you somewhere else for no reason especially detentions, Ones that hate you for no good reason, Idiots that are very gay, racist, a-holes, not fun, very hard workers that get pisses, dictators, ones that want to shock you like a Goblin-Witch!!!
Students may have mostly bad teachers in their whole life, OTHERS THINK ABOUT TAKING OVER SCHOOL SO THEY WON'T DIE AND ESTABLISHING A RULE AGAINST BAD TEACHERS and I MEAN WHEN THEY GROW OLDER, others may not care, and others have the best teachers, and and others think ABOUT going Ninja-Style and Get Every TEACHER POSSIBLE that is bad, and others want to go to the best place in the world and have a very good time...
Did I mention that some teachers heads get wet from their head when they're very pissed and they have to clean off they're heads.
And some teachers can eat a whole horse, literally, and act like dictators. And some students might hunt them down like a Native American to a buffalo when they grow up!
An underpaid person that tries to educate kids. But can't. Because:
1. Kids are not allowed to be beaten.
2. Parents in America are useless and don't beat their kids.
3. Rap music.
4. Cell phones.
The kids passed on into the next grade, even though they couldn't read or write.
We wouldn't want them to feel left out and hurt their feelings, so we pushed them through anyways.
The future of America is looking pretty sweet!
There are 2 different kind of teachers:
1)Caring people who really want to help you learn and grow they want you to be ready to go out in the real world. They really do care about you but some teens jump to conclusion thinking that they dont care because they are being snappy one day out of a whole year. They have familys and problems just like the rest of us. They cant be perfect they are only human.
2)Dickfaces who live to terrorize kids lives. Usually men or old women. They say they care just so they can fuck with your mind but then go tell the whole staff about it and then you end up getting a phone call home and your parents find out about it and then you have all this drama shit on your hands. Until a #1 teacher tries to help you fix it!
1) Right now i have two teachers like this. Who really care and i know they care. Conversation between student and teacher
Student-Can i talk to you?
Teacher-Sure sit down. What is it?
Student-Well...blah blah blah *tear tear*
Teacher-Oh im so sorry. i know that things that happen in life make you a better stronger more mature person and i believe you are one of those stronger more mature people. Always remember you can talk to me about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.
Student-Thanks! You really do care dont you!!
2)i dont have an example for fuckers like this...they just suck!
People who liked school so much that they couldn't stand to leave.They 'have a passion for kids' and could never regret following the career path they chose.
They think that everyone likes them no matter what. Truthfully, nobody likes them at all.
Teachers are fun to annoy.
*Ways To Annoy Your Teachers:
1. Don't write your name on your papers.
2. Ask a lot of pointless questions that have nothing to
do with what you are learning. (ex: Why do you write
with a blue pen instead of a black one?)
3. Mumble LOUDLY to yourself while you are taking a test.
4. Role your pencil on your desk.
5. Refuse to answer questions out loud (on accout that it
conflicts with your religious beliefs).
6. Refer to your teacher as Sir or Mam. End every sentence
with Sir or Mam. (ex: The answer to number 13 is 9, Sir)
7. Don't pay attention. Say 'what?' everytime they call on
People that teach you in school. They could be good or bad. Most are bad if you have my teachers. Like my math teacher would cry in front of the room about how like her. Most of them act like they care, but they don't.
The worst teacher I've ever had is my current home ect teacher. She hates all of her students except her favorite. She yells at you for the smallest reason, and never stops talking about the house that she is bluiding. Everyone hates her. She doesn't deserve her job. God, I hate her.
The best yeacher was my old reading teacher. She was cool.
Teachers make school boring.
A person who dedicated their lives to make other children's life miserable simply because they have no lives at all. They ensure that no one else does either.
Kid 1: Does Ms. Smith have a life?
Kid 2: Of course not. Teachers don't.
If you want the vague definition: A person whose job is to teach children, teenagers, or adults depending on the type of school.
If you want a more descriptive definition:
There are three types of teachers.
1. An awesome teacher, someone who's funny and is a very kind person deep down. Someone who everyone says is their favorite teacher, and actually cares about their students. This is the rarest kind.
2. A teacher that is in the middle. Someone who is awesome some of the time, but an asshole from hell the rest of the time. This, or a teacher that no one really cares about, who isn't one particular kind.
3. A teacher that is a bitch from hell, even if it's a man. From my knowledge (I'm still in school), this is currently the most common type of teacher. This is a teacher that is normally an old, grumpy bitch who seems to keep her job for the sole purpose of making your life a living hell. This kind of teacher delights in giving students piles of homework because (s)he seems to enjoy it; the kind of teacher that hates everyone. This kind of teacher will get you in trouble just because (s)he doesn't like you.
Some teachers are actually nice, but most are horrible. This is what people who went to school in the past, or were home schooled, don't seem to realize.