Teacher's prized student.
Some of the teachers I had considered me their pet.
These are the students that the teacher forever adores. The sad thing is that they don't even have to get good grades they just do numerous things that teachers like, such as:
1) Making schoolnotes or the school website their homepage and then subtly mentioning it where the teacher can overhear
2) Buying a gift so expensive they wouldn't get it for their own mother and then subtly mentioning the price where the teacher can overhear
3) Studying all night long just so they wouldn't let the teacher down and subtly mentioning it where the teacher can overhear
4) Observing and yelling at all the troublemakers when the teacher is out of the room and subtly mentioning them by name and his or her own good act of trying to keep them in line where the teacher can overhear
Basically it's those annoying people that always stand by (figuratively) the teacher and mentioning their good deeds subtly where the teacher can overhear. I have also noticed that they are always the ones who come in with the "perfect" project which has all those weird features and everything lamenated and is soooooo creative that they somehow score better than an A+. I hate them so much. >:0
Teacher's pet: Oh, Mrs. Johnston I love that dress. I can't wait to take that test because I studied a long time but still got plenty of sleep and woke up soon enough to eat a healthy breakfast.
-one student who spends majority of their time fantasizing about work with their teacher.
-a student who visits a teacher everyday after school to help instead of ask for help
- one who raises their hand at every question and answers in run on sentences.
there is this kid in my biology class who is a teacher's pet. he cannot shut up. he runs to the class after lunch and seems to always be raising his hand.