A republican who:
1. Protests taxation WITH representation (just because you disagree with it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist)
2. Thinks colonial Americans were prophetic, just because they lived during an earlier time period
3. Falsely claims that the 2009 Teabagging Festival was "bipartisan"
4. Agrees with Joe the Plumber on most major issues
5. Agrees with Glenn Beck, but can't explain exactly what he or they stand for
6. Doesn't understand Constitutional law
7. Doesn't understand what democracy is
8. Blindly uses the words "socialism" and "communism" without knowing what the fuck they mean
9. claims not to be a republican
10. Criticizes democrats, even though their own party has been in office for the past 8 years
11. Thinks the GOP needs to be "more conservative" to get more votes
12. Will listen to every high school dropout before hearing the opinion of ONE intellectual
13. Believes that Fox News is "fair and balanced"
14. Claims to be independent, but certainly doesn't have any liberal beliefs, and listens to guest speakers from the CPAC conference
15. Is a closet anarchist/Paultard
16. Thrives on a mob mentality
17. Prides himself/herself on doing everything he/she has made fun of when Bush was in office
18. Says things like "Where's MY bailout" without understanding how the economy works
19. Like Glenn Beck, has an extremely high word-to-meaning ratio
20. Uses TONS of words from the GOPAC memos of 1990
21. Thinks Russia is still a "threat" to the U.S.
22. Thinks China is still a "threat" to the U.S.
23. Thinks Cuba is still a "threat" to the U.S.
24. Thinks Europeans hate living in Europe
25. Doesn't believe Obama's actual birth certificate is real, but has no problems with McCain's ties to the Iran-Contra Affair or the Keating Five
26. Would rather have the GOP tell them which hole they can put their own DICK into, than raise taxes on the wealthiest Americans from 36% to 39%
27. Doesn't realize that they actually benefit from the stimulus package
28. Is only teabagging because Sean Hannity told them to
29. Says they like books by Ayn Rand, but cannot correctly pronounce her name
30. Gets their information from Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, Google searches, YouTube videos, partisan blogs, and Wikipedia
"No taxation without representation!"
--"Um, wasn't Barack Obama DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED?"
--"And didn't he win fair and square?"
--"Where did you learn about ACORN?"
"Um, Michael Savage said..."
--"Didn't Michael Savage also say that most autistic children are just 'putzes' who need to shut up?"
--"And how's the stock market doing today?"
"It's soaring." :(
--"It is, isn't it?"
--"Now what did you learn?"
"Don't be a teabagger on national TV until I have proof that Obama's economic policy has actually done some damage."
--"That's right, and it hasn't yet, has it?"
multiple meanings. 1) one who carries large bags of packaged tea for shipment. 2) a man that squats on top of a womens face and lowers his genitals into her mouth during sex, known as "teabagging" 3) one who has a job or talent that is low in social status 4) a person who is unaware that they have said or done something foolish, childlike, noobish, lame, or inconvenient. 5) also see "fagbag", "lamer", "noob"
Matt baseball, I can't believe he skipped our lan party to go to practice. Yeah, that kid is such a teabagger.
A whining fool shouting loudly for liberty but not willing to pay the bill.
After most American workers saw more money in their paycheck due to the lower tax rate, the teabaggers at Fox News railed against high taxes, but did not discuss how much Jesus hated hypocrisy.
One who slaps another person in the face with their nad sack.
I just teabagged your sister
A misinformed, right-wing corporate media consumer who often fails to understand that BOTH major parties represent a corrupt plutocracy that steals from the middle class by taxing labor and profiting from corporate tax subsidies.
A teabagger also often fails to acknowledge that George W. Bush and his neo-conservative minions perpetrated one of the boldest and most egregious executive power grabs in the history of the United States. Furthermore, teabaggers mistakenly continue to blame a newly elected President Obama for all that ails the United States of America, based on a grossly flawed perception of reality (including latent racial prejudice) and despite the fact the U.S. economy collapsed on the previous administration's watch.
Teabaggers are also known to base their misguided, right-wing-media-inspired beliefs about President Obama on stupid conspiracy theories about totalitarian takeovers, FEMA camps, etc., despite the fact these very same theories have been circulating around on the Internet for years, and were originally ascribed to neo-conservative cabalists at a time when Barack Obama had not even entered national politics. Teabaggers also are known to be particularly paranoid, xenophobic and intolerant, especially with regard to immigrants and anyone who isn't white.
Additionally, teabaggers generally echo stupid myths about entitlement spending (it actually only accounts for about 1% of federal budget spending), have no idea that most poor people i...
1. n. A man that dips his scrotum
into the mouth of another person. (as if dipping a tea bag into hot water)
2. n. A conservative activist who is so ignorant that they protest against tax cuts (that benefit them) by throwing tea into a river.
Earl squatted down and teabagged Betty Lou by dipping his nutsack
into her open mouth.
Billy Ray cheered while he watched the teabaggers protest on FOX news
A conservative republican who protests against income taxes by rubbing their nutsacks in each other's faces.
Senator David Vitter is a teabagger who wants to cut government programs during a recession.
1. A fascist right-wing conservative who opposes affordable healthcare by shouting at public gatherings.
2. A fascist conservative who protests living wages, affordable healthcare, and corporate accountability by dipping his nutsack into the mouth of another right-wing moron.
An avid teabagger, Larry Craig lowered his sweaty nutsack into Sean Hannity's open mouth while watching a replay of his Fox News show