1. Protests taxation WITH representation (just because you disagree with it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist)
2. Thinks colonial Americans were prophetic, just because they lived during an earlier time period
3. Falsely claims that the 2009 Teabagging Festival was "bipartisan"
4. Agrees with Joe the Plumber on most major issues
5. Agrees with Glenn Beck, but can't explain exactly what he or they stand for
6. Doesn't understand Constitutional law
7. Doesn't understand what democracy is
8. Blindly uses the words "socialism" and "communism" without knowing what the fuck they mean
9. claims not to be a republican
10. Criticizes democrats, even though their own party has been in office for the past 8 years
11. Thinks the GOP needs to be "more conservative" to get more votes
12. Will listen to every high school dropout before hearing the opinion of ONE intellectual
13. Believes that Fox News is "fair and balanced"
14. Claims to be independent, but certainly doesn't have any liberal beliefs, and listens to guest speakers from the CPAC conference
15. Is a closet anarchist/Paultard
16. Thrives on a mob mentality
17. Prides himself/herself on doing everything he/she has made fun of when Bush was in office
18. Says things like "Where's MY bailout" without understanding how the economy works
19. Like Glenn Beck, has an extremely high word-to-meaning ratio
20. Uses TONS of words from the GOPAC memos of 1990
21. Thinks Russia is still a "threat" to the U.S.
22. Thinks China is still a "threat" to the U.S.
23. Thinks Cuba is still a "threat" to the U.S.
24. Thinks Europeans hate living in Europe
25. Doesn't believe Obama's actual birth certificate is real, but has no problems with McCain's ties to the Iran-Contra Affair or the Keating Five
26. Would rather have the GOP tell them which hole they can put their own DICK into, than raise taxes on the wealthiest Americans from 36% to 39%
27. Doesn't realize that they actually benefit from the stimulus package
28. Is only teabagging because Sean Hannity told them to
29. Says they like books by Ayn Rand, but cannot correctly pronounce her name
30. Gets their information from Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, Google searches, YouTube videos, partisan blogs, and Wikipedia
--"Um, wasn't Barack Obama DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED?"
--"And didn't he win fair and square?"
--"Where did you learn about ACORN?"
"Um, Michael Savage said..."
--"Didn't Michael Savage also say that most autistic children are just 'putzes' who need to shut up?"
--"And how's the stock market doing today?"
"It's soaring." :(
--"It is, isn't it?"
--"Now what did you learn?"
"Don't be a teabagger on national TV until I have proof that Obama's economic policy has actually done some damage."
--"That's right, and it hasn't yet, has it?"
2. n. A conservative activist who is so ignorant that they protest against tax cuts (that benefit them) by throwing tea into a river.
Billy Ray cheered while he watched the teabaggers protest on FOX news.
A teabagger also often fails to acknowledge that George W. Bush and his neo-conservative minions perpetrated one of the boldest and most egregious executive power grabs in the history of the United States. Furthermore, teabaggers mistakenly continue to blame a newly elected President Obama for all that ails the United States of America, based on a grossly flawed perception of reality (including latent racial prejudice) and despite the fact the U.S. economy collapsed on the previous administration's watch.
Teabaggers are also known to base their misguided, right-wing-media-inspired beliefs about President Obama on stupid conspiracy theories about totalitarian takeovers, FEMA camps, etc., despite the fact these very same theories have been circulating around on the Internet for years, and were originally ascribed to neo-conservative cabalists at a time when Barack Obama had not even entered national politics. Teabaggers also are known to be particularly paranoid, xenophobic and intolerant, especially with regard to immigrants and anyone who isn't white.
Additionally, teabaggers generally echo stupid myths about entitlement spending (it actually only accounts for about 1% of federal budget spending), have no idea that most poor people in America are not lazy, actually do work and don't want to be on welfare, and have no idea what socialism actually means or that socialist reform in this country is actually what allowed a middle class to flourish and ultimately make the U.S. one of the most prosperous nations in human history.
Furthermore, teabaggers incorrectly equate socialism with Stalinism, think a system that rewards greed (capitalism) is the divine preference (despite Gospel evidence to the contrary), and are shameless champions of a misguided belief in American exceptionalism. Teabaggers also fail to recognize the inherently unpatriotic nature of their failed every-man-for-himself ideology that ultimately vilifies anyone who supports public policy aimed at reaching out to fellow Americans in need. They celebrate an exploitative corporatocracy (holy creator of jobs, blah blah blah) while denigrating the little guy for being "weak."
Interestingly, teabaggers uphold an immoral, morbidly obese, twice divorced, draft-dodging, college dropout and known drug addict as their de facto leader, and are even known to advocate burning books. Of course, teabaggers fail to recognize the blatant hypocrisy within the GOP and tend to oversimplify all political debate and social issues, much like their pseudo-intellectual, fat-ass leader.
Finally, incredibly, teabaggers fail to recognize the hysterical double entendre associated with their proudly adopted teabag moniker.
Every village has its idiots, of course, but it's sad when citizens of any nation allow themselves to be whipped into a frenzy en masse by a state-run propaganda machine masquerading as a legitimate, fair, balanced and independent news organization. Teabaggers are right to believe the future of the U.S.A. is in jeopardy, but sadly they have not yet correctly identified the real enemy. Perhaps when teabaggers finally grow up and mature into thinking adults, they will see the right-leaning power establishment for the oppressive and cunning beast that it is.