1. Football player from Notre Dame
2. an imaginary girlfriend
1. To create an imaginary person and fool a man/woman into becoming his/her girlfriend/boyfriend.
1. linebacker at the University of Notre Dame
2. "do you have a girlfriend?" "yeah, a Te'o."
1. Did you Te'o the guy you wanted to get revenge at?
The past tense of Te'o as a verb is Te'o'd.
Man 1: "Dude, how's your girlfriend?"
Man 2: "It's over, bro. I just found out I got Te'o'd, by another guy.
The Coolest, sexiest man alive. Also, has a large penis.
"Damn, that teo went with the 9 girls to prom, and never left the parking lot."
Teo is a person who is usually very popular with the ladies. He is tall, young, and is occassionally finding himself being stalked. He is very popular, is good at sport, and has a very deep, masculine voice.
he's such a Teo!
Slang for awesome, or doggin.
Dude, That move was TEO! Dawg!
That was so TEO1
The coolest , prettiest and smartes person you know
wow she is such a Teo
Try Everything Once
When a guy wants to convince a girl to do anal:
"Thought you were a TEO girl".