1. Restaurants (Estiatoria), (They serve a very wide variety of precooked food & casseroles. The food is displayed in long cases and customers can mix and match)
2. Tavernas (They have an exceptionally limited menu with most of its food comprised of fresh meat, poultry, and fish, cooked to order upon a customer’s request)
3. Clubs (Places usually frequented by youth enjoying contemporary European House-Techno Music while socializing and sipping Frappes (Iced Nescafe coffee with Milk)
4. Bouzoukia (Very similar to Tavernas – in terms of food and menus - ) but also ready to provide live entertainment, belly dancers, and traditional plate-breaking.
5. Ouzeris (Greeks may go there, late at night to enjoy some ouzo, or wine, with traditional ourderves, and samplers.)
6. Zacharoplastia (Pastry shops specifically catering to people out for the ultimate pleasure of the most exotic and deliciously aroma-filled cookies and pastries.)
7. Kafenia (Places usually frequented by men enjoying a game of backgammon while drinking coffee, or ouzo with tid-bits of Octapus, olives, feta-cheese. Now days, Kafenia are contemporarily furnished gathering places where people sit to relax, socialize and sip Frappes in the peaceful ambiance of the Greek Ports, sidewal...