2) An (almost) polite way of telling someone you don't appreciate their insincerity.
3) To tell someone they need to get a life.
4) To telling someone off, but softening the blow because they are nothing but a trick-ass mark anyway.
5) The proclamation of a truce between two or more parties by the obvious victor in a fight.
6) To call a truce with someone who has no chance to succeed in fighting with you. The truce is their complete humility, and your victory is your love of life.
7) The only way to show compassion to a complete asshole.
Person 2: You better Taste My Treaty You Trick, or everyone here is going find out what your tears taste like.