- heavenly light (star) synonymous with the dawn, yet humbly present beyond the times its seen
- Divine feminine Being of wisdom & supreme compassion
- place of kings possibly attributed to its Hebrew variation meaning "crowned"
- a rectifying cycle or circle of completion, revolution ala a variation on tora, rota; usually used with '-ize' in this sense
Rhett Butler: "Oh, Scarlett! Don't say that!"
Person 1: I was thinking of a name for my daughter; Tara might be the one.
Person 2: That's pretty! Saw some crazy B-movie with the same name also called "Hood Rat". You sure you wanna do that?
Person 1: *sux teeth* Think I saw an ad for dat mess when I was checking out meanings but the history and essence of the name are past all that. Betcha no more than a thirsty hood rat or weird junior-high stalker made that happen. A real Tara like mine will blow kisses to da hate!
Person 2: Hahaha... true! Great choice. God bless your family.
Person 1: So lemme get this right. She aborted her own dreams, tried to involve the next woman on some blame ish then landed on dude long enough to play a sperm bank allegedly backed by her daddy's money?! Shheeee...
Person 2: Yup and dat aint even the half of what he said. Ol' girl's been good for playing all types of lame games. Years of her whole steez will be Tararized soon enough. Hope she gets the help she needs when it's over.
Producer: This beat is coming out craaaazy! I'ma call my homegirl to Tararize the vocals and then it'll be ready.
and who is a lovable dork.
a 'tara' is somebody you wanna meet.
2. a girl with severve drug abuse problems, but strength, and insight, a girl you've probally let go of, and now regret it, or flat out dont know what you lost. Yet.
Someone who has been through alot.
Tara hasnt given up, Shes a fucking fighter dude..
Girl- "That was before I met Tara."