The common ways to say it now have been changed into many things revolving around homosexuality as an insult because this male when alive was also heavily into homosexuality and open about it. Thus the termage has come to be something along the lines listed below with more direct descriptions on how it has been used locally. I'm only posting this because I see no one else has.
1. Old British male
2. A homosexual who has an inate urge to receive semen regularly.
3. A declaration of ones stupidity.
4. A flaming flat noob dick.
5. Commonly used as a remark on someones attitude in a disrespectful manner.
6. in reference to a dirty female sexual organ. Commonly cut down to the word Tach
2. That Tachi can't keep himself out of the glory hole in the mens bathroom.
3. Come on you can't be that tachi can you?
4. Shut up Tachi!
5. You're such a Tachi I swear to god.
6. I wouldn't bro I think she has a Tach'
2. a slang word for the "top" or active partner in a homosexual relationship. Probably an abbreviation of "tachi-yaku" (standing-role), a Japanese word for the lead male protagonist in kabuki and other forms of traditional Japanese drama.
2. kare ga tachi da sou de sugoku umai to kiita yo ("It seems that he is a top, and I've heard that he's awesomely good at it.")