"Too long, didn't read."
"OMG LOOK AT ME I AM THE MASTAR OF TEH INTARNET!!! ONE TIME I WAS AT THIS PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE AND IT WAS PORNOS WITH GIRLS NAKED1!1! <more nonsense> SO IN CONCLUSION I RULE!"
"Too Long, Didn't Read"
Appropriate response to a long email in which the author takes too long assembling random, disjointed words into something funny or insightful.
1. text length DESTROYED RETINAS!
2. text length DESTROYS RETINAS!
1. I actually read all that, but tlDR (text length DESTROYED RETINAS!) Im blind Im blind!!
2. Dude, Im not going to read that because your tlDR (text length DESTROYS RETINAS)!
3. Warning: tlDR (text length DESTROYS RETINAS!)
Too long, did read anyway
Not to be confused with the antonym TLDNR (meaning too long, did not read).
Used when a post is incredibly wordy but the reader decides to plow through it anyway.
-OMG the OP wrote a novel!
-Yeah but it's relevant to my interests. TLDR.
Top Level Domain Registry, RE:website.xx, 2 letter country codes in websites
I found the tldr for china was .cc
What u say when u read Octavian's posts on teh forums.
"I AM EMPOERER OCTIAVIAN AND MY GUILD IS A ZERG GUIL AND WE ARE....
SO THERE TO ALL OF YOU BLAH!!!1"