Good ass song by Notorious B.I.G and rules that all dealers should follow but most dont.I will now list them in the order Biggie put them in.
1.Never let no one know
How much,dough you hold.
2.Never let em know your next move.
3.Never trust nobody.
4.Never get high, on your own supply.
5.Never sell no crack where you rest at.
6.That God damn credit, dead it.
7.Keep your family and business completely seperated.
8.Never keep no weight on you.
9.If you ain’t gettin bags stay the fuck from police.
10.A strong word called consignment,If you ain’t got the clientele say hell no.
Of course I have omitted some of the lyrics for these "Commandments" to make sense.I've done my best to make this seem easy for even a yuppie to understand.So if you dont understand or think this should be deleted then you are either an asshole
or the ud terrorist
and his/her affiliates.
Little Brandon saw this definition and thought drug dealing would be simple as pie.To bad he was a white boy
from the suburbs
and his newfound connect
killed him and took his allowance he saved.I guess I should have wrote it helps to have a black person with street cred to vouch for you if you go to drug exchange looking like a preppy
white boy.Oh well.
Notorious B.I.G.'s Ten Crack Commandments in plain English
1) Don't let anyone know how much money you have. It'll make people jealous and want to steal it from you.
2) Don't let anyone know what you're doing next. People will use this knowledge to rob you and hurt you.
3) Don't trust anyone. Even your mother would betray you for the money that'll be in it.
4) Don't take your own crack.
5) Don't sell crack around the area you live in, not even if it's the biggest crack order known to man - it's not worth it.
6) Don't give credit. A crackhead will NEVER pay you back.
7) Keep your family and business completely separate.
8) Don't carry crack on you. You will almost definitely get robbed if you don't follow this commandment.
9) Stay away from the police at all times. If people think you're a snitch then they won't listen to your excuses and it will not only destroy your business but people will probably try to kill you.
10) If you don't have people to sell your crack to in the first place, don't buy any to sell on. Your suppliers won't care whether you sell it or not, they'll take their money from you.
See Ten Crack Commandments - Notorious B.I.G.
Some lines Biggie stole from Tony Montana's boss Mr. Lopez from the greatest Mafioso movie of all time, SCARFACE. Respect to Biggie still, but it seems Little Kim ripped off SCARFACE as well with the song Money, Power n' Respect. Was this a Badboy Records trend back then or what?
Bigups to Al Pacino for playing the role so well. No one could have done it better
The Ten Crack Commandments Translated in to the Queens English:
Rule name one: Always let somebody know how much money you have, because money makes people jealous especially if that man is not ok, he will mug you.
Number two: Never let them know where you’re going. Criminals are apt to be silent or violent.
Take it from her majesty Queen Elizabeth II (oh yeah)
I have squeezed crazy paper clips at some felines for building materials and potato snacks.
Number three: Always trust somebody.
Your mother will set up the donkey, that’ll be really funny.
Youths have a tendency to hide their faces, shit, to make some money quickly.
Your mother will be doing some gardening to give the donkey some good lighting.
Number four: You have heard this before. Do not take the drugs you are planning on selling
Number five: Always sell drugs in your bed.
If someone desires an ounce, request them to impersonate a space hopper
Number six: That almighty damned loan, don’t allow it to happen. Do you believe a drug addict will meet his monthly repayments? Shit, I don’t think he will.
Seven: This rule is normally given a bad score. Keep your family and your business completely separate.
Money and blood do not go together, much like a pair of penises without a vagina. You could find yourself enjoying anal sex with another man.
Number eight: Maintain a trim figure
Felines that use your weaponry can also work 9-5
Number nine should have been the first one in my opi...