1.Never let no one know
How much,dough you hold.
2.Never let em know your next move.
3.Never trust nobody.
4.Never get high, on your own supply.
5.Never sell no crack where you rest at.
6.That God damn credit, dead it.
7.Keep your family and business completely seperated.
8.Never keep no weight on you.
9.If you ain’t gettin bags stay the fuck from police.
10.A strong word called consignment,If you ain’t got the clientele say hell no.
Of course I have omitted some of the lyrics for these "Commandments" to make sense.I've done my best to make this seem easy for even a yuppie to understand.So if you dont understand or think this should be deleted then you are either an asshole or the ud terrorist and his/her affiliates.
1) Don't let anyone know how much money you have. It'll make people jealous and want to steal it from you.
2) Don't let anyone know what you're doing next. People will use this knowledge to rob you and hurt you.
3) Don't trust anyone. Even your mother would betray you for the money that'll be in it.
4) Don't take your own crack.
5) Don't sell crack around the area you live in, not even if it's the biggest crack order known to man - it's not worth it.
6) Don't give credit. A crackhead will NEVER pay you back.
7) Keep your family and business completely separate.
8) Don't carry crack on you. You will almost definitely get robbed if you don't follow this commandment.
9) Stay away from the police at all times. If people think you're a snitch then they won't listen to your excuses and it will not only destroy your business but people will probably try to kill you.
10) If you don't have people to sell your crack to in the first place, don't buy any to sell on. Your suppliers won't care whether you sell it or not, they'll take their money from you.
Rule name one: Always let somebody know how much money you have, because money makes people jealous especially if that man is not ok, he will mug you.
Number two: Never let them know where you’re going. Criminals are apt to be silent or violent.
Take it from her majesty Queen Elizabeth II (oh yeah)
I have squeezed crazy paper clips at some felines for building materials and potato snacks.
Number three: Always trust somebody.
Your mother will set up the donkey, that’ll be really funny.
Youths have a tendency to hide their faces, shit, to make some money quickly.
Your mother will be doing some gardening to give the donkey some good lighting.
Number four: You have heard this before. Do not take the drugs you are planning on selling
Number five: Always sell drugs in your bed.
If someone desires an ounce, request them to impersonate a space hopper
Number six: That almighty damned loan, don’t allow it to happen. Do you believe a drug addict will meet his monthly repayments? Shit, I don’t think he will.
Seven: This rule is normally given a bad score. Keep your family and your business completely separate.
Money and blood do not go together, much like a pair of penises without a vagina. You could find yourself enjoying anal sex with another man.
Number eight: Maintain a trim figure
Felines that use your weaponry can also work 9-5
Number nine should have been the first one in my opinion.
If you are not getting any carriage reciprocals I would advise staying at distance from the law enforcement officers.
If African Americans believe you are an informer they will not believe your denial, seated in the kitchen waiting to kill you
Number ten: A strong word named delivery.
Only for men who are not dead, not for those who have just started college.
If you haven’t got any customers then say no thank you
Because they are going to want their money whatever the weather conditions.
The orignal lyrics are below.
Rule nombre uno: never let no one know
how much, dough you hold, cause you know
The cheddar breed jealousy 'specially
if that man fucked up, get your ass stuck up
Number two: never let em know your next move
Don't you know Bad Boys move in silence or violence
Take it from your highness (uh-huh)
I done squeezed mad clips at these cats for they bricks and chips
Number three: never trust no-bo-dy
Your moms'll set that ass up, properly gassed up
Hoodie to mask up, shit, for that fast buck
she be layin in the bushes to light that ass up
Number four: know you heard this before
Never get high, on your own supply
Number five: never sell no crack where you rest at
I don't care if they want a ounce, tell em bounce
Number six: that god damn credit, dead it
You think a crackhead payin you back, shit forget it
Seven: this rule is so underrated
Keep your family and business completely seperated
Money and blood don't mix like two dicks and no bitch
Find yourself in serious shit
Number eight: never keep no weight on you
Them cats that squeeze your guns can hold jobs too
Number nine shoulda been number one to me
If you ain't gettin bags stay the fuck from police (uh-huh)
If niggaz think you snitchin ain't tryin listen
They be sittin in your kitchen, waitin to start hittin
Number ten: a strong word called consignment
Strictly for live men, not for freshmen
If you ain't got the clientele say hell no
Cause they gon want they money rain sleet hail snow