Stands for: Total Rectal Evacuation
Unlike a normal rectal evacuation, T.R.E refers to the complete evacuation of the human digestive system, via the rectum.
One can experience T.R.E. as a result of the following activities:
- Inhibiting the removal of solid waste
- Exerting extreme force whilst passing fecal matter
- Suffering from IVD
- Engaging in sword play
- Playing Mario Kart64 on a full stomach
1. "Dear Miss Plimbton, Billy will not be able to attend class on Monday as he has experienced a rather violent T.R.E."
2. "Dad said he'd rather have T.R.E. than take me to soccer practice"
3. "We loved our dear Mavis. Her battle with T.R.E left us all scarred and she will be dearly missed."