1. Dinosaur who was considered to be the most ferocious and dangerous. Has huge teeth and mouth and can eat anything.
2. Nickname for Fibert Bruce, a man who has the physical appearance of a dinosaur, with huge teeth and a big mouth. Has been known to eat anything in sight.
"Damn... T-Rex ate all the pizza crust we left out last night. What a fucking scavenger!"
The act of destroying property while intoxicated.
Ashley T-Rexed the bathroom after she fell asleep on the toilet last night.
When you are doing a girl from behind, preferably close to the edge of the bed, and you grab her by the shoulders and lift her up. This results in her swinging her arms aimlessly like a T-Rex while making moaning noises.
"Dude.. what was all that noise.."
"Oo.. I t rexed that bitch"
1. Large carnivorous dinosaur from the Cretaceous period, also known as "Tyrannosaurus rex" and "Dino Pimp Daddy"
2. Gnarly glam rock band from the '70s, fronted by Marc Bolan
A cheap ass. The person, who at dinner in a restaraunt when its tip time, whos arms seem to be too short to reach into their wallet and tip their fair share. T rexes, frequently seen reusing napkins and relying heavily on the "if its yellow, let it mellow" flushing principal, are the utmost cheapest, tight waded, penny pinching bastards around.
Frank: "Steve, how much did you tip?"
Steve: "I dont believe in tipping... *leaves table*"
Frank: "You god damn t rex... *shells out more cash*"
1. A large carnivorous Dinosaur.
2. A three wheeled concept car.
3. A very good band from the early to mid 70s. Previously Tyrannosaurus Rex. Led by singer/songwriter, Marc Bolan
3a; If you're from England: The band that was "bigger than the beatles
" (as quoted by Paul McCartney
and Ringo Starr
) and had lots of hit songs, starting the "Glam" genre.
3b; If you're from America: That one band that did "Bang A Gong (Get it on)".
1. T. Rex is almost unknown in the U.S.
2. You know, T. Rex, the band that Oasis
ripped off on "Cigarettes & Alcohol".
A man with freakishly humongous muscles and tiny forearms.
That T-Rex hasn't heard of curls!
That Jay is such a giant t-rex, he was t-rexing it up last night.