Sydney has become very infatuated with AFL since its rep team, the Sydney Swans, won the AFL's highest team honour, the Premiership Cup. Previously, Sydney hated AFL. Could only get its own football team when one of Victoria's couldn't make a enough money to keep going. got draft and trade concessiond, like Brisbane, to keep going. That is why both teams are such powerhouses (or former powerhouses) when it comes to football. We've just gotta wait a couple of seasons for a victorian team, (eg Melbourne, Collingwood, Richmond, Hawthorn) to show them exactly where the games real supporters are.
Ps. Her name spelt backwards is almost wendys
random little fact for ya.
Person #2: "Hey, I'm gonna go ask her!"
(Person #2 comes over and asks then walks back)
Person #2: "Yup, man! That's definitely a Sydney!"
2. A very small girl with very expressive eyes who makes cute noises and hums all the time.
3. The prettiest most beautiful girl in the whole wide world.
4. Most likely to be found somewhere in VT or the northeast, but with hopes to travel the world.
5. A girl who is in love with macs. Don't even try to argue PC's are better with her.
6. A super polite and very chill girl.
7. Pretty much perfect, need I say more?
noun. "Man sydney is so polite."
"I'm so lucky to be sydney's boyfriend."