1. Swizzle - To spin or swirl a drink without a spoon or stirring apparatus. in order to distribute its contents equally.
2. Swizzles - A general verb connoting the lifestyle of a swizzler.
3. Swizzler - A person or thing which displays a generally swizzly manner or attitude.
4. Swizzed - Mixed, spun, twirled or shaken to the point of even mixture.
1. "Yo man, swizzle
that shit before you drink it, lest it be disgusting and unmixed."
2. "You know that kid Jesse?"
"Yeah man, that kid swizzles
all day, err' day"
3. "Let's invite Kait over, that girl is a mad swizzler
. Mixing drinks all day, err' day."
4. "This long island iced tea tastes like shit."
"Aww man, that bartender swizzed
it like shit. Let me mix it for you, I swizzle
all day err' day."
V. To have a good time.
V. To give no fucks
V. To party it up or to get Cray. To let loose
"Lets get Swizzle"
"Dont drop that Swizzle"
"Do the Swizzle"
"I got so Swizzled last night"
Getting it's orgins from Snoop Dogg's famed, fo'sizzle dizzle nizzle
, swizzle means sweet, awesome, radical or fabulous. It is used to express good fortune that can not be held in.
Girl-I just got asked out by that hot senior!
1) Snoop Dog lingo for "sweet."
2) brand name of decorative plastic cocktail stirring sticks.
1) What a swizzle movie that was.
2) This Swizzle Stick(TM) is off the hizzle fo shizzle!
When you friend sees that you have a giant screwdriver (oj and vodka) and asks for a swizzle of it, and then chuggs the whole entire thing. A sip that turns into a guzzle.
"could i a a little swizzle of that?"
"yeah.....what the FUCK!!??"
Ghetto way of sayin sweet.
I had a swizzle tasting pink taco last night.