1. Beyond turned on.
2. To personally know many important people in high positions that can be called upon for favors.
3. An intelligent person who is also on the ball.
1. Seeing your titty text made me so switched on I can't stand it.
2. Cain didn't have any problem finding a job because his father is so switched on.
3. You can trust what Willy says because he really is switched on.
Abbrev. "Brain switched on".
Someone who is switched on is alert and intelligent.
That Ohlsson seems really switched on. I think he has a lot of potential.
Switched on can mean to be in love. It is used to describe the feeling someone feels when they are infatuated or turned on, it is another form of turned on. I guess it is not really in love but it can be used in a different sense than turned on.
Woman you have me switched on, why don't you let me pick you up at your place tonight?