1) Something that a comical robber might keep all of his stolen stuff in.
2) Not very good, rubbish.
1) Oi, let me see tonights swag.
2) Dat game is well swag.
Note - Swag is not to be confused with Schwag (Mexican marijuana as opposed to North American marijuana which typically contains a much higher THC content.)
1. Stolen Without A Gun - in the concert industry this term refers to promotional items distributed normally at a concert to roadies and employees of the concert company (although most concert companies were merged into "SFX Entertainment" from 1997-2000 and later sold off to "Clear Channel Communications" which also owns large majority of U.S. radio stations.) People have made up many other explanations for this acronym, but this is the original meaning according to many people within the music industry.
2. The belongings of Australian bushman which they rolled and carried while traveling by foot.
3. Scientific ass wild guess - This acronym was popular in the 1980's, meaning a highly accurate guess not backed up with scientific evidence.
1. Tonight the promoter gave me this great swag.
2. The Aborigines traveled with their swag.
3. I listened to his swag and it made lots of sense.
(S)uper (w)ild (a)ss (g)uess, as in an off-the-cuff estimate of effort to achieve some result. Used frequently in the application software industry, to guess the amount of work it would take to introduce a piece of functionality into a software product.
The 'swag' for implementing your feature is 10 days.
goods, commodities, wares
Check out the leet swag I bought at thinkgeek!
Contrary to popular belief, SWAG actually stands for Sex With Alex Gaskarth. Alex Gaskarth is the singer of pop punk band All Time Low
Person 1: Justin Bieber has so much SWAG!
Person 2: Bieber has Sex With Alex Gaskarth? I knew he was gay...
S.W.A.G. is the only thing white people can't imitate
White kid: Shit, i forgot to switch on my swag when i woke up this morning
Azn kid: Hah, loser. it's SWAG (Something We Asians Got).