superbowl soo-per bohl
1. the act performed by 2 people, each sitting sideways on the same toilet bowl, and defecating at the same time.
Man, I just superbowled the toilet with Louis. I feel bad for the plumber.
word of the day: February 03, 2008
30 second clips of men running in between commercials.
Person 1: Who do you think will win the Superbowl?
Person 2: What's that? Oh, those men running in between the commercials?
word of the day: February 04, 2007 and February 05, 2006
The only show that makes me eager to watch the commercials.
Did you see the Reno 911 trailer during the Super Bowl? That movie's gonna rock!!
A sporting event in which major corporations shamelessly promote thier products with obnoxious commercials, and music artists who were never meant to sing together, sing together.
Did you see that Superbowl commercial when the monkey tries to fuck that lady?
a REALLY big bowl.
this superbowl can, like, hold all my cranberries! Mmmmm, cranberries!
1) A large football event held at the end of the football season in which two teams compete for a shiny ring
2) The most common excuse for men to buy a new TV at an obscene price
"Honey, I'm gonna go buy a 78-inch plasma screen TV"
"WHAT?!?!?! We're so poor we can't pay attention!"
that thing that patriots lost
the patriots went 18 and 0...and then lost the super bowl...to the GIANTS
1) Based on Roman Gladiator theme, championship of Sport where Gigantic human beings try to crush each other for the sake of passing a gigantic almond shaped ball over a desired stripe of white turf. People from countries outside the US will try to dismiss it as Rugby with pads, but I don't think Joe Theisman was wearing a pad on that leg that snapped in two on National Television. Braveheart couldn't have done it better.
2) A 300 scored during the beer round at the local 40 lanes.
3) Denny's bacon, ribs, and porkrind salad on the kids menu.
4) A chance for the world to see Janet J's Flapjack.
1)Bill Belichick loves the superbowl so much that he begins videotaping the day before the game, just to have something to show the grandkids. He taped the Jets only to remember this momentous season.
2)Chucky hit the superbowl, so he had to start drinking again. They found his twisted Chevy at the bottom of the ravine. At least he went out on a high note.
3)Mark was proud of the way his children hoovered the Denny's Superbowl, and they weren't even teenagers yet. He couldn't eat that much until he was 25.
4)There was a spike in sales at IHOP after the super bowl where Justin Timberlake whipped JJ's tata out.