Top Definition
A screwdriver that has "flat head". It is popularly misnamed a "flat head" but "flat head" actually refers to a type of screw that screws in flush with the particular surface.
Is the screw a Phillips head or a straight slot?
by ScottD November 28, 2006

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.