1. The act of a gay individual repressing his/her identity (including, but not limited to, their ideas, appearance and sexual attraction) for a more heterosexual one while in public.
2. Straight face is usually used when an individual does not want "others" to know that they are gay, so they may opt to take on a more "straight" persona to protect their interests. (Note: Not to be confused with being on the down low
or in the closet
, these specific terms do not apply).
John identifies as a gay man around his friends and family, however, at work, his co-workers believe him to be straight because he portrays himself as a "stereotypical" heterosexual male through his inadvertent qualities and/or behaviors. For an example, he may participate in conversations about sexy women, and do other things he normally would not, only to conform. This is called "straight face".
Showing that one is completely serious.
Lindsay Lohan's performance in I Know Who Killed Me sucked; she couldn't say one thing with a straight face.
when one goes beyond the point of rage and can only make a blank expression or "straight face" due to the severe silent fury building up inside them.
Dude: Hey dude what movie we going to see?
Dude: aw, can't we go see twilight eclipse insted?
Bro: (inhails deeply with blank expression while face turns blood red face) i just straight faced so hard i think i need to go to the hospital
A type of face usually made by online video chatters. This face suggest that masturbation is being had somewhere where you can not see. The suggestion is strong however, and with most people, you know they're really just whacking it down there.
You are Dumb... Straight Face. I'm not smiling :-/
1. Used to describe someone's physical facial expression of seriousness
2. Used at the end of a statement to explain the seriousness of a situation
1. "Dude was posted on the block harbody straight-face yo"
2. "I couldn't even mess wit homegirl, she had sh*t on lock...Straight face yo"
The act of a male receiving oral intercourse whilst the giving partner does not use their hands in any way. Usually performed by woman with low self-confidence and no gag reflex.
Hey look! That girl Adrian knows is giving everybody straight face!!
Meaning to keep a "striaght face"during conversation or any type of activity.
Let's ride out to Shawty's crib, I'll sho nuff straight face that bitch.