- They are socially lacking, and very VERY shy.
And they don't drink because:
- Following the lack of sex thing, they decide to try and hide their problems by saying 'I don't give in to tempt'.
The vast majority of these clowns act holier than thou, so if they see someone drinking or making out, they'll look away in disgust or shout 'ALKIE!' or 'GET A ROOM'. They also draw big X's on their hands just to show how much bottle they don't have.
In a pub...
Guy 1: Pint of bitter please.
Guy 2: You fucking alcoholic *snub*
A cool sxe sticker found at your local hot topic. =D
straight edge kids wear x's as shown here
this is what straight edge kids do, play card games and drink red bull.
a sxe show (bane)
3)no promiscuous sex
4) Yes, we do have fun
Times as they are, there are now three kinds of sXe'rs.
1. Those who understand what it means. People who value clarity and wish to avoid altered states of perception, poisoning the body, or unsettling the mind. No drugs, some even avoid medicinal drugs as these can alter state of mind. No drinking to excess, as this can alter the mind and poison the body. No promiscuous sex, you got me on this one. These people are, 99% of the time, decent people who see their choices for what they are, choices, nothing more, nothing less.
2. Insecure gits. People who wish to place themselves on a self appointedly superior moral platform, then proceed to brag about how much better they are than everyone else. No drugs. No drink. No Promiscuous sex. No meat. No/very few friends, as few other than those who share their views can stand to be around them for more than ten minutes without driving a lit candle, wick first, into their eye, and injecting them with lighter fluid through the ear.
3. Hardliners. All the stupidity of number two, with knuckledusters. No drugs. No drink. No promiscuous sex. No meat 9 times out of ten. All the clarity with none of the intelligence.
2. Stop poisoning my air you arrogant ignorant smokers!