2. the updated version, or slang that replaced "sneak", which means to punch someone in the face.
2. If you steal my shit, Im'a steal you bitch!
3. To steal a person means to punch them in their face, therefore, it is redundant to tell someone that you will "steal them in the face".
Situation dictates use:
1) A marine STEALing toilet paper from another unit's bathroom (head) in order to meet his unit's hygenical needs= Good
2) A Marine STEALing a DVD player from the (PX) Post Exchange= Shoplifting,which is bad (unless there is an acronym for "SHOPLIFT" which would justify taking something from a place where people normally purchase goods in exchange for money)