1. (Noun, Slang). A five-dollar bill used to purchase coffee or other needless items with inflated prices.
2. (Noun, Slang). A service rendered for the amount of $5, any service that you may attribute the value of only five dollars. A medial, mundane, or demeaning task.
3. (Noun, singular). An over-priced drink at a coffee-mill made by foreign child-laborers.
4. (Verb, Slang). A term used to express a punch from an open-hand attack. As the palm makes contact, the fingers stab the surrounding area of the target, making extra asskickin power.
5. (Noun, plural). The designated amount of American Currency used to purchase exactly 1 (one) cup of tasty coffee from the largest coffee chain in the Universe. One Green, Aberham Lincoln, $5 bill. The equivalent of one tank of gas for your car at it's peak time.
1. "Hey, check out this awesome rap CD I bought in the alley from a crack-dealer for just a Starbuck!"
2. Samantha - "Hey, can you pick up my jacket from the cleaners?"
Mike - "Sure, I'll do it for a Starbuck..."
Samanatha - "No way, dude... I'm never washin your whites again!"
3. "Oops! I gotta go, I'm late for work and I still gotta grab a Starbuck before I get back to my stupid job!"
4. "You keep runnin your mouth, and Ima starbuck you in the chin, muthafucka!
5. Jim - "Hey, do you have 5 bucks I can borrow for gas so I can get to work?"
Sally - "Sorry... This is my last $5 bucks and I haven't had my coffee..."
Jim - "What?!"
Sally - "I can't... IT'S my LAST StarBUCK!"
Name of a main character on the 1978-'79 T.V. series "Battlestar Galactica"
"Starbuck flies a Colonial Viper."
1. The first mate of Captain Ahab in Herman Melville's novel, Moby Dick.
2. An officer in the 1978 Battlestar Gallactica Series.
3. The callsign of Kara Thrace(played by Katee Sackhoff), one of the central characters in the reimagined Battlestar Gallactica series. She starts out as a wreckless fighter, going in guns blazing. However, her fighter(Viper) explodes and she returns claiming to know how to find Earth. She is later referred to as The Harbinger of Death. She eventually gets the last of humanity to Earth by numbers assigned to notes in the song "All Along the Watchtower." Without a doubt one of the most complex and intriguing characters to ever grace our television screens.
1. Ahab is a dick to Starbuck.
2. Starbuck is a straightlaced boring dude.
3. HOLY SHIT! I can't believe how Battlestar ended for Starbuck, is she an angel or what?
First mate on the "Pequod" in Herman Melville's 1851 novel "Moby Dick."
"Halloa! Starbuck's astir, said the rigger. He's a lively
chief mate, that; good man, and a pious; but all alive now..."
An surname dating to circa 13th/14th century England. This particular surname is actually a corruption of earlier names, either Starbok or Starbeck. The origins of the name reach back to old Norse 'stor' and 'bok.' Combined these words amount to 'big stream.'
The first record of a Starbuck in the Americas was a one Edward Starbuck, circa 1635. I am a direct decendant of said man, and am therefore a 14th generation Starbuck in America.
n. unit of measurement, derived from standard distance between Starbucks Coffee shops; roughly equivalent to a city block
Luckily he'd only gone a starbuck or two from home before realizing he wasn't wearing pants.
1. To fuck someone over, usually a person dear to you, in a seriously fucked up manner.
2. A crazy person, usually someone emotionally unstable and prone to bouts of rage and hitting and shooting things. They're particularly prone to hitting and shooting those they love.
1. We had this really romantic night, dancing, sex under the stars. She said she loved me and couldn't imagine a happier life without me. Then the next day the crazy bitch totally starbucks me by marrying my little brother! Totally didn't see that coming!
2. All was well when I left for work this morning, hearts and flowers. Then when I got home I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said "I love you baby. You make me so happy." Then she goes absolutely starbuck on me, kicks me in the harbles, and repeatedly hits me in the face. All the while telling me how much she loves me too!
v. To visit Starbucks to drink, socialise, read, etcetera.
'What are you up to this afternoon?'
'I was planning on starbucking, but if you want to hang out, I can always do it another day.'