2. people on the stage, that are not very bright and don't last very long at all.
3. a collective word for man's dreams and ideals. His hopes, and his illusion. His longing, and his smallness.
4. a word for pre-destination, Fate.
2. Madonna is a famous singer, who is a brilliant star
3. "Often I would climb up to the helideck. And lie there, gazing up at the stars of the Milky Way, and far away Galaxies. Across the Space fabric of Time, my small and groping Spirit would wrestle with the enormity -for me- of what I was doing out there. And I would ponder the equal enormity of my insignificance on the Cosmic Scale."
From: A Blip on the Radar "Starry, starry night".
4. It was written in the stars that he would be great.
2. An actual class that you can take in highschool & is called S.T.A.R. You have to pay a ridiculously large sum of money in order to be in it. You can only get in if you have a learning disability (ex: ADD, ADHD, Dyslexic, etc.). It's basicly a study hall except you get extra help in it & you get more time on tests/quizzes.