n. pronounced Sta-dus or Stat
1. A pseudonym for a man of high esteem; who as a profound respect for his ancestry--a love for what he would call "his people".
2. With a sense of style, and masculinity unmatched by those who have a habit of "checkin' his fresh", one might witness this particular man, dusting off his own shoulder at the sight of his "haters".
3. This man may be characterized as down-to-earth, fun, sharp, romantic, intuitive and powerful. His birth name, typically begining with the English letter M --however common in some countries, such as France, England, and North America--is like a smooth melodic song to the ear of the woman he truly loves. He is a poet, a historian and a linguist at heart. And would walk through fire to protect his family.
1. Stat, its been a minute. Where you been hidin' man?
2. You shoulda been there man. Ya boy Sta-tus was goin' in at Open Mic last week.